Tuesday, March 22, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Lois Lane: Cloudy With a Chance of Destruction (an official teaser short story) by Gwenda Bond


BLURB:

In a high school science class, Lois Lane must deal with some bad chemistry. . .

This is an official teaser short story for the young adult novel LOIS LANE: FALLOUT that takes place before Lois moves to Metropolis. FALLOUT is forthcoming from Switch Press in May 2015.

For ages 14+.

REVIEW BY: Michaela, age 11 years, 8 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This was definitely a short story! I have to be honest and say that I didn't really like it. I know that this is just a teaser, but I'm not convinced yet if I want to read the whole novel. 

I felt like the author was continuously writing the same sentence over and over again! I would have to say Lois Lane is my favorite character because I like the idea of her, so I might read the longer novel. 

I give this short story 3 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 10 to 13. 

No comments:

Post a Comment